the confusion ends here...
Our program is for people who not only want better health but want to gain strength, confidence and skills. Sure you’ll lose inches and tone, but it’s about having fun in the process of changing your body. We apply the right mindset, energy and motivation from a certified trainer to give you results (this means you’re gonna look and feel great no matter what kind of genetics you have).
Introduction to Personalized Training
As a new member you receive two sessions that introduce you to personalized training and equipment orientations to learn how to use the strength and cardio equipment. These sessions are described below:
You’re on Your Way!
We are here to serve your needs to the best of our ability. Don’t be afraid to ask questions! This is just the beginning of your own fitness journey. If you would like information about personal training, please call us at (765) 640-8077 or visit us at the front desk.
Take Action Now
We’ll schedule a complimentary training session at NO COST to you. This way you can “test drive” our program with nothing to lose.
Visit with one of our Trainers...
- B.S. EXERCISE SCIENCE – BALL STATE UNIVERSITY 2000
- ACSM HFS – American College of Sports Medicine Health & Fitness Specialist
- NASM PES – National Academy of Sports Medicine Performance Enhancement Specialist
- PTA Global – Personal Training Academy YMCA Fundamentals of Strength & Conditioning
- Venice Nutrition Coach certified
- CHECK HOLISTIC LIFESTYLE COACH LEVEL 1
- Has held CPT certifications with NASM, ACE, APEX, NWS
- Over a decade of experience in the CPT field
- Senior Fitness Certification
Specializing in core functional strength training
- Has trained bodybuilders, athletes, weight loss clients and general fitness
- Corrective exercise training
- CPR, First Aid Certified
Need More Information
Download our Personal Training brocure to learn more about our program!