Are you reliable and maintenance free? Do you get the job done? Are you a team player? Do you take pride in your work? Do you express a positive attitude through your appearance, speech and behavior? Can you multi task and not get flustered? If you answered yes to ALL the above then we would like to talk to you. Part Time (mornings, evenings and weekend hours available). Paid training.
Part Time, some evenings 4-8pm and some Saturdays 9am-Noon. Are you good interacting with children? Are you able to attend to multiple children in a calm, happy manner? Are you able to easily keep order with kids ages 6 weeks to 12 years old?
Seeking individual who is outgoing, motivated and customer focused in order to promote healthy lifestyles. You will be responsible for providing tours, scheduling appointments and generating potential members. If you are looking to influence others positively; we’ll show you how to make a difference in the community by marketing health and fitness. The reward is a fun place to work, earning a base pay plus commission and bonuses. A paid training program is furnished. Candidate must be available to work some evenings and weekends. Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Meet monthly sales goal and performance metrics.
- Set appointments to give guest tours and close memberships.
- Build relationships with members to ensure club usage and referral generation.
- Promote the club through joint venture relationships with local businesses.
- Develop and maintain corporate “WellFit” membership base with local businesses.
- Complete daily sales accountability reports.
Required Education and Experience: High school diploma required. College degree preferred. Must have two or more years of customer service experience with fitness and retail sales experience a plus. Microsoft Office literacy required.